Please read the following information then complete the form below to request a free pick-up for the goods you want to donate to a Cancer Wellness Support Op Shop. One of our friendly staff will be in touch soon.
Our free donation pickup service is available in the mid to upper Blue Mountains for the Katoomba Op Shop and the Nepean Valley for our Penrith Op Shop.
Please see our Pick-Up & Drop-off Safety Statement here.
- Donation Pick-ups
- Katoomba - Tuesdays and Wednesdays
- Penrith - Mondays & Thursdays
- Item Condition
- Item must be saleable - i.e. not damaged, not ripped or torn, not dirty or stained.
- We cannot accept unsaleable or dirty items as this increases wastage and waste disposal costs for us.
- See a full list of items we cannot accept for donation.
- A donated item must be of a sensible weight for 2 men to reasonably handle with moving equipment.
Items may not be accepted if the item is made of poor materials/quality which can be easily damaged in transit to our Op Shops in our trucks or if we are overstocked with a particular item in the Op Shops ie. The Op Shops may be overwhelmed with dining tables and chairs.
The items we are collecting must be accessible and our staff can not travel more than 4 safe steps. There must be wide enough pathway access to extract furniture, we must be able to have a truck within a reasonable closeness to the items (no carrying for long distances) and driveways must not be very steep either going up or down. Our staff is there to work with you and help you out as best we can so please be kind as we do our best to meet your expectations.
If you have any further inquiries or questions, you can contact the Op Shops on (02) 4784 2297
We appreciate your support!